Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Let's do this!

Hi there! I can't believe I am finally writing my first blog post. This is something I have been talking about approximately forever... actual time, probably about 5 years. I work a desk job that is not even remotely close to a creative outlet, and I recently discovered I might just have a creative streak after all.

I am planning to blog about cooking, baking, learning to sew, life, love, and one crazy little dog named Leroy.

Photo by Melissa Johnston

Basically, get ready for a little bit of everything. I have a ton to learn about blogging, so bear with me while I get started.


2 comments:

Lindsay @ LindsayInNYC said...

OMG is he a welsh terrier?! I had one growing up :)

Sarah said...

He is! He's awesome. Quite a handful as a puppy, but getting much better at 2.5 years old :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...