Saturday, June 30, 2012

It's Saturday, and I got weighed!

Well, it’s time for another installment of Weight Watchers Saturday Update! I imagine this isn’t really that exciting for anyone but me, but hey, it’s my blog so I guess I can write about whatever I want J
So, I had a really great week diet wise this past week. I controlled myself better than normal over the weekend, and then didn’t go over my points every day through the week. I also managed to get to the gym three times, plus one evening I ran/walked outside with the dog, and another evening the hubby and I went roller blading. It was an active week by my standards, to say the least!
The scale reflected my awesome week and I was down 3 pounds, making it a grand total of 15 pounds! I couldn’t be happier with this. I had really struggled in May/June, but things are back on the upswing.
I did some digging around, and this is the only picture I could find of me at my heaviest, it was actually taken a couple of years ago, before I had lost weight for my wedding, but it does the trick, since my starting weight was about the same:
Here I am today, in a similar pose. As a side note, it was kind of awkward having hubby taken a photo of me from behind… It’s not a photo often requested… And this one is SO unflattering I can't even believe I am posting it!!!! Anyway, here it is:
I think the difference in the size of my derrier is noticeable! I am increasingly happy with my body J. We’ll see how I feel about it when I put a bathing suit on for the first time in a year in a couple of weeks!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...