Monday, June 18, 2012

Tails & Toes


On the right sidebar you can see the link to the Etsy shop I have with my mom. Technically we started it last summer, but we didn't really put in effort until a few weeks a go. We gathered up everything my mom had made (I'm more of the marketing person, she's the creator - for now, I am trying to learn!) and tried to take some more professional looking pictures of everything.
We are focusing on baby and pet stuff, but we do have a few aprons thrown in there. Basically we're trying out a few different things to see what might be popular. So far we are getting a ton of views of our shop/listings, but no one is biting the bullet and purchasing something. It's interesting, as an engineer I have very little experience in business, so this is a really great learning experience. I've been putting a lot of time into figuring out how exactly you make a business successful. I've taken to twitter and facebook (go like our page! http://www.facebook.com/TailsToes) and now I am posting about it here. Does anyone have any other ideas?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am totally in love with the shop - I am actually compelled to buy stuff and have you ship it to me!!! haha!

Sarah said...

That would be totally hilarious!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...