Thursday, July 5, 2012

Blargh...

Why, hello there, morning. I can't say I am happy to see you again. You always seem to sneak up on me when I least expect it and am completely unprepared. Sometimes you aren't so bad, especially in the summer, when the sun has already risen by the time I face you, but typically, you just make me really cranky. How do you take over my body and make me act like a completely irrational bitch? It's creepy. My husband doesn't appreciate it one bit. Please go away.

Sincerely,

Sarah

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Amen. That is all.

Cathy said...

You need a good film and chocolate

Sarah said...

I did need that! All I could find in the house were chocolate chips, so you better believe I dumped them in a bowl and snacked on them!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...