Monday, July 23, 2012

Weekend recap, Vol. 2

Well, yet another eventful weekend has passed! Sadly, I am a bad newbie blogger and didn't take any pictures. The other reason being I was unsure if our friends would appreciate photos of their house all over the internet! Anyway, the pool was pretty close to as awesome as in my head. It was amazing guys. The landscaping around it was beautiful, it was salt water, and diving depth! We had an amazing time, and only got slightly burnt.

We came back to this:
Leroy spent the weekend with my in-laws, and I think it's safe to say he had a great time! He's so spoiled while he's there, it's insane. I think he gets a lot more attention from them than he gets from us... haha.

We made it back in time to get to our football game, which we WON. Awesome. The heat was sweltering though, and we only had 2 girls. The rule is 2 girls on the field at all times so yeah, I played the whole game. It's two 45 minute halves guys. That's an hour and a half of standing out the sun with a bunch of running around. It wasn't super pleasant, but it's so much fun, so it's worth it! Oh, and we started to get red tomatoes :)
And lastly, another request to hit the facebook button on the right sidebar and go like my page! I have 11 likes and would LIKE a whole lot more!!!!!

What did you guys do this weekend?

2 comments:

Kim said...

A saltwater pool sounds amazing - my hair and skin is getting destroyed in a chlorine pool every day, and it's not pretty. Glad you had a nice weekend - the tomatoes look great :)

Sarah said...

It was amazing! Salt water is awesome, reminded me of the ocean, and home :)

I just picked 2 ripe tomatoes this evening! So excited to taste them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...