Wednesday, July 18, 2012

What I like about him...


This post was much easier for me to write than the one I wrote about myself! I could easily come up with 100 things I love about my husband. I feel so blessed to have found the one for me early on in life (I was 22 when we met). The last 5.5 years have been nothing short of awesome, and I have him to thank for a lot of that! He’s my best friend, my world, my everything. How cheesy did that just sound? I don’t care! I want everyone to know just how much I love him and appreciate him. He takes care of me when I am feeling down, or when I am sick. He laughs at all of my bad jokes, and I just want to spend all of my time around him. Ok, so enough gushing, let’s move on to the list (a.k.a. more gushing). Here are the top 10 things I love about my husband.
  1. He’s so handsome!
  2. He’s hilarious, in the same dry, sarcastic way I am so it’s very convenient. He makes me laugh SO much.
  3. He’s incredibly driven. He has career goals laid out for years to come and he works very hard to achieve them. He’s going to be extremely successful and I couldn’t be more proud.
  4. He’s physically active! He used to play hockey until a series of concussions forced him to stop. Now, he does a lot of working out at home, and likes to run for cardio. He also pushed me to join the flag football league we’re in. which leads me to my next point…
  5. He pushes me. He encourages me to try things I wouldn’t normally try. He clearly thinks I am capable of a lot more than I think I am. It’s so great to have such a supportive partner through all of the ups and downs!
  6. His family rocks! This is really important since family is such a huge part of my life. I couldn’t have asked for better in-laws, they are truly awesome!
  7. His curly hair. Love love love.
  8. His blue eyes. So yummy!!
  9. He’s tall. Being a tall gal, I have always looked for and dated guys who are taller than me. My husband is about 3 inches taller than me which is perfect because I never wear heels much taller than 2 inches anyways, and it means I can still feel small in his arms!
  10. He is so incredibly smart. He’s intelligent in a lot of ways, he’s great with numbers, words, and life! It’s very attractive in a man :)
I could really go on and on and on, but I’ll stop there.
What’s your favourite thing about your partner? If you’re single, what’s the #1 thing you look for in a partner?

6 comments:

Fit With Flash said...

what a great post! i'm glad to hear of people still really in love after a few years of marriage. congrats : )

Cathy said...

Aww. I like my husband in some of the ways as you. The main things I like are points 2,3,5 I think those are important

Sweet Mama M said...

It sounds so cliche but I love his butt. He's a slim guy but has a delightfully peachy tushie. He's been so supportive of what has been a really challenging time and really is my rock.

Sarah said...

Thanks for stopping by!! We've only been married for just over a year, together for over 5 :)

Sarah said...

Those ones are super important!!!

Sarah said...

Hehe. Awesome. Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...