Thursday, August 2, 2012

The Liebster Award!

I am honoured that Ashley at we loved here has nominated me for the Liebster award!
The Liebster award is given to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. What is a Liebster? The meaning: Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome.

Here are the rules for receiving this award:
1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves.
2. Answer the questions that the tagger set for you plus create 11 questions for the people you’ve tagged to answer.
3. Choose 11 people and link them in your post.
4. Go to their page and tell them.
5. No tag backs!

Questions:


1. What is your favorite cereal? Life! We never had super sugary cereal growing up, so I like the plainer varieties :)
2. How old were you before you stopped believing in Santa Claus? I honestly don't remember... and I would ask my parents, but they're on vacation without cell service!! I am thinking maybe 7?
3. Who is your favorite author? Sadly, I don't think I have one! There isn't one author who stands out, I don't own multiple books by the same author, I always try different things! I do have quite a few Sophie Kinsella books, but I wouldn't consider her my "favorite", just some fun reads :)

Via
4. If you could travel anywhere in the world and money was no object, where would you go? Why? Definitely Bora Bora. Always wanted to go there, it just looks so beautiful and relaxing.
Via
5. If there was a zombie apocalypse and you had to choose between staying in your home with ample food, but little protection (meaning you don't have the supplies to board yourself in completely) or hitting the road with a full tank of gas, but very limited supplies, what would your coarse of action be? I laughed at this question because I always hate conversations about what you would do in a zombie attack! Don't hate me but: Zombies aren't real. Haha. Anyway, I suppose I would go with hitting the road. At least then I would feel like I was doing something, rather than sitting at home hoping for the best.
6. Favorite designer brand? I'm loving Michael Kors and Marc Jacobs right now!

My new favorite shoes - Michael Kors
7. If you had to live in a decade other than the current one, which would you choose? The 1950s. Mostly for the fashion!!
8. Any current events capturing your attention as of late? The Olympics, of course! Unfortunately my husband doesn't really like watching them, so I haven't seen much.
9. Sailboat or cruise ship? Cruise ship. I get sea sick, so I am thinking the bigger the boat, the better.
10. If you were Joey Potter, would you have picked Dawson or Pacey? (If you didn't watch Dawson's Creek, you can skip this one!) I didn't watch Dawson's Creek!
11. Share your favorite summer color palette with us: Aqua and red. Just awesome. Bright a cheerful!!!


That was fun! Now it's my turn to come up with 11 questions and tag 11 bloggers. I am so bad at this kind of thing, so if my questions are awful, that's why, and sue me, but I don't care ;)

Here it goes:
1. What's your favorite flavor of ice cream?
2. Where was the last place you went on vacation?
3. What's your favorite mixed drink?
4. Favorite childhood memory?
5. Favorite Summer Olympics sport?
6. How long does it take you to fall asleep at night?
7. What time do you get up most mornings?
8. How long is your commute to work/school?
9. What did you eat for supper last night?
10. When was the last time you exercised? What did you do?
11. Why do you blog?

And I'm tagging these 11 bloggers!!
Strawberry Blonde Life, Adventures with Rogue Baby, Bungalow960, Disco & Bows, The Lewis Life, The Osbott Spot, Becoming the Barrs, High Heels City Streets, My {not so} Glamorous Life, I Am Pisces, a moment of wonderful.

All such wonderful blogs, go check them out!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the award!
I can't remember what age I was when I found out Santa wasn't real.. I was snooping through my parents closet and found all of my presents from them and from Santa, that's when I caught on.
Bora Bora would be wonderful, it is so gorgeous!
Love your zombie apocalypse answer!
Love your blog, too!

Unknown said...

Thank you so much Sarah!! And congrats to you as well (:

This was super fun to read, Bora Bora is so beautiful, well I mean from pictures of course. And Life is one of my favorite cereals. It has such great flavor and its better for you then other cereals.

Thanks for Nominating me, I can't wait to get this post up, I love all the questions you asked (: I will be sure to post it as soon as possible, probably tomorrow!

Kim said...

Thank you do much! I'll be sure to participate soon. I love Michael Kors as well and have several bags and pairs of shoes by him :)

Cathy said...

Thanks for the nomination! I fancy Bora Bora too and also stopped believing in Santa at 7. I was going to nominate Becoming The Barrs too ;) I like your questions - thanks. That's on my to do for tomorrow morning

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...