Thursday, November 22, 2012

Giving thanks...

Happy Thanksgiving to all of my American friends!! I am pretty jealous that you're all probably in a pretty awesome turkey coma right about now...

I thought I would take some time to reflect on what I am thankful for this holiday season:

- my amazing and supportive husband, who's strength I admire, and didn't even know the power of until this year.
- our comfortable home. I know we're so fortunate to live in such a great neighborhood and beautiful house at our age.
- our little doggie, he's been so much better behaved these days, and I am very thankful for less poop in the house!!!
- my wonderful family. I am so blessed to have 2 amazing and supportive parents, an awesome sister who is my best friend, and incredibly lucky to have amazing in-laws who make me feel loved every day.

And finally, I am so grateful for this little bean growing inside me. I already love her so much and I just pray that everything continues to go smoothly and we get to meet her in a few short months!

What are you thankful for this year?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those are all such great things to be thankful for! You can always just go ahead buy yourself a too-big turkey and have a feast ;D
Congratulations on your little bean!! That is so exciting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...