Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Leroy's "shenanigans"...

I haven't posted about Leroy in quite a while, so I thought I would take this opportunity to let you know what he's been up to:
"Hanging" out with us inthe basement
"What do you think you're looking at?"
After a long evening of chewing a bone...
So many toy options, but oh so tired...
"Hmm..  this little unused corner by the stairs is really promising."
Sleeping on my baby belly!
He lives such a hard life, he needs a sleep once in a while!
That is one LAZY dog we have on our hands, I tell ya! It's quite a change from the super energetic little puppy who couldn't be left alone for a second lest he chew on baseboards or pee and poop everywhere. This is such a better version of him, in my opinion :). Don't get me wrong, he still has a ton of energy and needs a lot of attention, but he sure doesn't take as long to tire out! I love my awesome little doggie.    

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...