Tuesday, February 19, 2013

33 Weeks!!

This week marks 33 weeks pregnant! I'm starting to get pretty uncomfortable, I can really feel all of the extra weight I've been carrying around, and I can feel my skin stretching. Fortunately, some days are better than others. I'm sure pretty soon I will be uncomfortable all day long every day...

I've been having awful Braxton Hicks contractions every time I do any sort of exercise, which is unpleasant. I can't even walk around the block without this happening. It makes it kind of hard to stay in any kind of decent shape, even though I know BH are harmless, it still completely freaks me out.

Next week I am starting biweekly midwife appointments! At 38 weeks I will go every week. That really makes the end seem so much closer. If I go to 42 weeks (furthest I'll go before being induced) then I will have only have 7 more appointments!

1 comment:

Cathy said...

My word, you haven't got long to go now. I can see a change from your last post.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...